- I don't think they're dressed sensibly for this climate.(Do not) (They are)
- I'm sure it won't rain today.(I am) (Will not)
- I wasn't feeling very well yesterday.(Was not)
- She hasn't got enough money to buy a pie.(Has not)
- I haven't been swimming this year.(Have not)
- I wouldn't swim in that river, its to dangerous.(Would not) (It is)
- It is Teagan's drink bottle.
- it is the students' class room.
- I went to the beach, two friends and my brother came too.
- The shops by her house it was a good place to buy ice cream.
- The children put their coats, there over by the tree.
- I'm not sure whether or not the weather will be okay for biking in the weekend.
- I know i have done no work today.
(List 5 other homophones)